La guerre des clans Index du Forum

La guerre des clans
De quel clan feras-tu partie?

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Steven Slate Drums SSD4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guerre des clans Index du Forum -> Clan de la rivière -> tannière des guérisseurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
giacofento

Masculin
Point(s): 288
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Sep - 22:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Steven Slate Drums SSD4 Répondre en citant

Steven Slate Drums SSD4 > urlin.us/40qzw

Steven Slate Drums SSD4, 4733426/[ACT] [らいぶらはーと] サキュバスの塔

888d446efb
In SSD4 Platinum, you'll find Rock, Metal, Vintage, Indie, Funk, and even Jazz/Brushes Deluxe Kits. 2016, Yellow Matter Entertainment. From punchy tight rock kits, to fat and sizzly vintage kits, and just about everything in between, Steven Slate Drums 4.0 Platinum is the most complete drum instrument on the planet. The interface is easy and intuitive, super glad I upgraded from Slate EX which was a Kontakt instrument, and nothing against Kontakt, I have Komplete 9 ultimate and use it all the time, but for something as important as drums I think it makes a lot more sense to have a proprietary Sampler tailored to the features of the product. These kits are processed with boutique analog gear to provide the fat radio ready sound you'll want for your pop, urban, and dance mixes! Hear all of the Platinum Kits in our audio demo player, and be sure to check out Jerry Lyons playing them in our SSD4 Launch Video! System Requirements MAC Minimum Requirements 2.2 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor, 4 GB of RAM Mac OS X 10.6 or later AAX, RTAS, VST, AU supporting DAW Screen Resolution of 1280x1024 or higher SSD has it's own proprietary licensing system, and does not require an iLok PC Minimum Requirements 2.2 Intel Dual Core or AMD Processor, 4 GB of RAM Windows 7 (32bit/64bit) AAX, RTAS, VST supporting DAW Screen Resolution of 1280x1024 or higher SSD has it's own proprietary licensing system, and does not require an iLok 100 preset drumkits in all Genres New SSD Player:Mac - AAX/RTAS/VST/AUPC - AAX/RTAS/VST Dozens of Deluxe Series Kits Entire SSD "Mix Ready" Classic and Signature Kits New Soultone Cymbals Jazz/Brushes Kit 5 Dance/Urban/House Kits . Loading mentioned products .

As a side note, I was excited to have both the TD and DB packs because I am in love with the mix (and the ablum itself) on Bring Me The Horizon's latest record "Sempiternal", which was produced and tracked by Date and Mixed by Ben:deth:. -- Responsive VCA ---- VCA Mobile ---- Gearsz.com -- Vintage Opto ---- Original VCA Home - Contact Us - Terms Of Use - Privacy Policy - Advertise on Gearslutz - All Advertisers - Top . #1 By Joe1960 on 7th July 2014 User review Sound Quality5 Ease of use1 Features1 Bang for buck1 Overall: 2 Big Headache I use a yamaha 522k and for me this software sucks, all ways a problem. TBH, I was a little underwhelmed at the Ben:deth: pack. The mix is huge, especially the drums, and knowing ben:deth: layered samples over the drums TD tracked, I was hoping to try and recreate the drum mix to some degree. After about ten minutes the Cymbals produce static requiring protools to be rebooted. New in 4.0 are dozens of new DELUXE series kits that were recorded with extreme precision, resulting in a remarkably natural playability. I MUCH prefer logic for MIDI though, so my workflow is always programming the drums in logic (when I do pre-production for clients its always in L9), then exporting the midi files and pulling them into PT for printing and tracking/mixing. In PT you can route each output directly to an audio track and print. Products SSD4 SSD4 Platinum SSD4 EX SSD4 Custom Trigger Trigger Platinum Trigger EX Expansions Blackbird Studios David Bendeth Terry Date Chris Lord Alge Trigger Deluxe Samples Store Videos Introduction Videos Tutorial Videos Performance Videos Making Drum Tracks Videos Reviews Pro Reviews Magazine Reviews Support About Contact Us Account Go to My Account Register New Product Imagine having 100 of the world's best sounding drumkits at your disposal.

wow.wotlk.3.3.5a.no.installdescargar discografia completa decada prodigiosaAssassin creed 3 crack uplayZara.Larsson.-.Lush.Life.mp3Abbey Road Plug-In Bundle PackAbbey Road Plug-In Bundle PackPrototype.2.PC Razor1911.rar password .txt.rarmein kampf pdfromeo.and.juliet.1996.1080p.bluray.x265.hevc.10bit.aac.5.1.joy.utrPokemon Blaze Red And Wave Blue DownloadThe Sims 3 Seasons-RELOADED
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Sep - 22:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La guerre des clans Index du Forum -> Clan de la rivière -> tannière des guérisseurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation